Seven.click provide the full range of email marketing services including:
- email marketing templates
- marketing data lists
- marketing email creation
- ongoing email marketing management
Stay connected with your new & current customers and get your products & services in front of them with email marketing
Email marketing is an incredibly effective way of communicating for many businesses as it takes a pro-active approach to marketing.
Instead of waiting for potential customers to come along and knock on your door, you can get in front of them quickly, easily, and cheaply
According to recent figures, the average £1 spent on email marketing brings in £38 in ROI
Therefore, here are 7 reasons why email marketing can help your business grow
- Here in 2017 / 2018 the total number of email accounts is in the region of 4.9 billion which far out-strips social media usage. If you’re active online, you have an email address meaning there is no other channel with such a wide reach as email marketing
- According to Forrester Research, 90% of your emails get delivered to the correct recipient whereas only around 2% of your target social media users will see your post (which increases if you pay for advertising)
- Click-through rates for an email are around 3% as opposed of around 0.5% for Tweets. Also, email marketing is highly measurable so you can monitor this yourself, easily!
- Email gets a higher ROI due to the delivery of highy personalised and targeted emails
- For many people, social media is where people like to keep up-to-date with friends and family. Your sales marketing messages, therefore, can become an inconvenience for people. Email, on the other hand, is much less intrusive and a medium that people expect to receive emails such as yours
- Social is closed, email is an open channel. Big companies have invested massively in building a social following and tend to monopolise these channels. Email, on the other hand, provides a level playing field
- Email will be around for ever. Social media channels wax then wane (remember MySpace?)
Get started with email marketing today – call us on 0114 383 0711
What do the experts say?
Out of all the channels I tested as a marketer, email continually outperforms most of them. Not only does it have a high conversion rate, but as you build up your list you can continually monetize it by pitching multiple products. Just look at ecommerce sites like Amazon, one way they get you to continually buy more products from them is by emailing you offers on a regular basis.
– Neil Patel, Cofounder of KISSmetrics & Crazy Egg & writer of the Quicksprout blog
So many brands and companies build their audiences on Facebook and Google+, which is fine, but we don’t own those names – Facebook and Google do. If we are thinking like real media companies, the asset is in the audience. Getting an email address is the first critical step to figuring out who my reader is, and hopefully in the future, my customer of some sort. If our goal is to drive sales or keep customers happy in some way, we first need to get them as part of our audience. If I have one regret as a business owner, it’s not focusing on building our email list earlier in the process.
– Joe Pulizzi, Founder of Content Marketing Institute
If you rely on Facebook or Twitter, you are at the mercy of them allowing you to talk to your customers. When you email it gets in your customers inboxes. Then it’s up to you to make sure you are sending things your customers want to receive. Email is the most scalable way to make sales with new customers and build deeper relationship with deeper customers. AppSumo.com is a 7 figure business and 90%+ of our revenue comes from emails.
– Noah Kagan, Founder of SumoMe
Email marketing is an essential tool in every smart marketer’s tool belt. Nothing else is as good at reaching your customers where they are, and nothing else is as effective at building personal relationships with customers. If you want your business to succeed, start building your email list on Day 1
– Dan Oshinsky, Director of Newsletters at Buzzfeed
With our support, email marketing is easy to do and surprisingly cost-effective. Call us today on 0114 235 2002 for more information